Quality Assurance (QA) and Testing has shifted from simply detecting and preventing defects in software, to protecting the corporate image and is integral to the overall corporate strategy. As demands and expectations raise for greater efficiency and better user experience, you need solutions such as automation, adoption of agile, DevOps and Cloud practices to improve time-to-market and optimize cost of various offerings.
As Digital Transformation takes center stage of putting customer value at the core, and the need for speed to market is severely felt by both Business and IT, Testing and QA is an essential transformative business function. Our testing services are proven to deliver measurable improvements in quality, faster time-to-market, cost reduction and more efficient IT operational processes –helping businesses achieve quality transformation.
We help our clients meet today’s demanding product delivery challenges head-on.
- Uncompromising quality: Poor testing drives up costs, creates customer uncertainty, impacts employee efficiency and can result in lost sales. Our “quality from day one” approach helps ensure quality at every phase of the testing life cycle.
- Time to market: Software delivery life cycles are being compressed and quality services need to compress with them. Our innovative quality solutions are designed to save precious time from each phase of delivery.
- Agility: A heavy fixed-cost burden for testing does not meet the needs of an agile business. At CES, we understand this reality and provide an array of resourcing models designed to deliver the right services when you need them.
- Low cost: Our innovative, efficiency-driven testing solutions give you the best of both worlds: effective defect detection and cost avoidance at a price point that enables the testing function to add value, rather than consume cost.
CES Testing Services clients benefit from:
- Total cost of testing reduced by up to 30%
- Quality levels improved by preventing more than 98% of high-severity defects
- Time to market decreased by at least 15%
- Technical and business risks significantly mitigated