Collaboration, connectivity and communication are the need of the hour for organizations. It is a constant endeavor to improve employee interactivity and create seamless experiences for customers while having real-time engagements with the field force. Mobility is redefining the rules of user experience with anytime, anywhere availability and is now a necessity for future-ready, borderless global enterprise.
How CES Helps
Our Mobility solutions help you make informed and intelligent decisions to achieve better business results. We enable you to experience a connected ecosystem centered on:
- Employee Services – for productivity improvement (up to 30%) through simple workflows and optimized processes
- Field services – for seamless and affordable access to business critical information anywhere, anytime
- Consumer services – for a unique customer experience through intuitive and personal interactions across touch points
We have also developed a partnership ecosystem with chipset vendors, handset OEMs, device OS platforms, enterprise system providers, Mobile Application Development Platforms (MADP) providers and Mobile Device Management (MDM) providers to recommend the best-fit, vendor-neutral technology solution for you.
The rapid spurt of mobile device adoption in the enterprise and the exponential growth of wireless networks have transformed business models incrementally. Implementing a mobile organization requires breaking organizational siloes to bring together people, technology and security. This calls for a robust enterprise mobile strategy and consulting partner, to build a roadmap for your future-ready mobile enterprise.
How CES Helps
CES’ robust Mobile Consulting Framework developed and perfected over the years, helps you transform your business processes and become a future-ready mobile enterprise. Our consultants can devise the right mobility strategy and roadmap to help you realize business value through:
- Increased customer acquisition and revenue
- Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Increased employee productivity and collaboration
- Reduced operational cost
We provide Mobility solutions across B2E, B2B and B2C segments through speedy application development and creating enterprise application stores. You can leverage our expertise to prioritize your mobile initiative using:
- Process Map Analysis – Impact of Mobility on the existing processes
- Process Score Cards – Score the impact based on business value i.e. high, medium, low
- Gap Analysis – Identify new processes and gaps in existing processes based on future state
- Current Versus Future State – Define roadmap and transition plan to achieve the future state
- Business Impact/ROI Analysis – Analysis of business outcome and identify minimum value proposition
Mobile Certification and Automation Services
More enterprises are embracing Mobility as their next generation business enabler globally. Mobile applications have evolved over the years from information portals/apps to the source of primary business in all domains like banking, Insurance, retail, manufacturing telecom, health care and so on. The pervasiveness of Mobility has led to rapid proliferation of device form factors and platforms, leading to compliance and compatibility issues. Thus, mobile application testing and certification is fast becoming a critical function as vendors and organizations search for solutions to reduce cycle time, costs and effort.
How CES Helps
Our approach for mobility certification is based on early and unattended testing which has a strong focus on automation and non-functional testing. CES’ certification approach ensures end-to-end testing by leveraging a set of freeware and commercial tools. Our Mobile Certification and Automation Service, which reduces time and resources required in testing, helps ensure:
- End-to-end testing which includes mobile application and back end services
- Functionality on leading devices and operating system versions
- Application compliance, increasing device and operating system coverage
- Applications work in different real world scenarios
- Applications provide unique user experience
Our Mobile Certification and Automation Service comprises:
- Functional Testing – Proliferation of device form factors and platforms is a major challenge for any mobility testing program. Our Mobility Testing experience and SMART framework based testing strategy guarantees quality products by ensuring application functionality in all leading devices and popular operating systems. Our in-depth expertise in telecom network and Mobility allows for extensive exploratory testing so that end users do not face any app glitches.
- Automation Services – Our strong experience in Mobility Testing Automation and partnerships with leading automation tool vendors (commercial & open sources tools) ensures scalable and flexible Mobility automation solutions. Our “Any Platform, Any Tool, Any Application,” automation approach provides platform and tool agnostic automation solutions. Our early & in-sprint automation approach leveraging keyword-driven automation framework and reusable components ensures faster testing and cost efficiency.
- Deployment Readiness Testing – Mobile applications are intended to support different mobile networks and mobile back end services over wide range of network conditions. Our dedicated focus on Performance Testing ensures you experience optimal performance of mobile applications under various network conditions and overall system environments
- Usability Testing – Our User Experience and Mobility Testing Team ensures that mobile applications adhere to the application store guidelines and guarantee user friendliness.