We’re helping today’s largest, global enterprises become intuitively digital by using the cloud as part of a foundation to derive new insights, unlock new opportunities and build new models for creating richer, more meaningful customer experiences.
Cloud Consulting Services
CES’ cloud consultants are well versed in deploying all types of cloud platforms, including hybrid clouds that give you the best of both worlds. We help drive cost savings, flexibility, security and compliance for mission‑critical applications. Drawing upon our own Cloud‑enabled Enterprise Transformation Fabric with pre‑built cloud solution components and those of our cloud partners, we will help you choose the best cloud technologies and map out a strategy for your business that will:
- Accelerate time-to-market and increase profitability
- Enhance utilization of your IT infrastructure
- Improve the customer experience
- Virtualize processes
- Increase workforce collaboration
Areas of Focus
Our cloud team frequently consults in the following areas:
- Cloud Strategy Definition and Transformation Roadmap: We define future state vision and cloud service models for migration to the cloud.
- Readiness Assessment: We assess and document business and IT drivers, determine cloud readiness, perform audio and assess readiness for adoption of the cloud.
- Cloud Suitability of Assets: We determine which business and IT assets are most suited for cloud migration and identify business‑relevant cloud services.
- Cloud Service Commercialization: We craft a revenue generation model for cloud services, evaluate cloud ROI and choose the right cloud platform and deployment model.
Cloud Infrastructure Services
CES’ Cloud Infrastructure Services support planning, building and managing cloud environments with a portfolio of flexible choices. They include public or private cloud offerings that host virtual data centers, multi-tenant enterprise services and virtual data desktops.
Cloud Application Services
CES’ Cloud Application Services help you move to the cloud seamlessly whether you’re migrating an off-the-shelf package or developing a new application from scratch. Designed to drive flexibility and efficiency, our services include both migration and monitoring solutions running on IaaS or PaaS cloud platforms from CES and our partners.
Once cloud-enabled, you can more easily scale Web applications, set up testing environments, experiment with HPC applications and more.
Cloud Migration and Management Services
- Application Migration to the Cloud:Re-host applications to the cloud, reengineer applications for the cloud or replace with COTS cloud options.
- Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud Management Services: Options include public cloud hosting (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure), client-hosted private cloud or CES cloud infrastructure.
- COTS Software Deployment to the Cloud:Applications readily moved to the cloud include Microsoft SharePoint‑on‑demand and SAP‑on‑demand.
- Use of Cloud VMs for Development, Testing and Training: Includes support and testing of large‑scale Web applications such as e‑commerce sites.
- High Performance Computing (HPC):HPC applications that require significant processing power on demand are well suited to cloud migration, such as big data applications.
Application Hosting and Monitoring
You always have the option of using the CES Cloud Infrastructure solution—our hosted and managed cloud infrastructure running in our world‑class data centers. This provides greater choice and flexibility for managing and monitoring mission‑critical applications in a hybrid cloud environment.
CES Cloud Partner Ecosystem
CES supports leading cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, SFDC, Windows Azure, Savvis, VMWare, NetApp, IBM, Google, NetSuite, Oracle Taleo, Workday, SAP, Eloqua, Rackspace and many others. Our partnerships with these leading cloud providers accelerate time-to-value for clients.
Cloud Software Services
Our Cloud Software Services covers the entire range of critical business processes in the SaaS space. The list includes customer relationship management, supply chain management, human resource management and financials together with their backend processes.
Our strategic relationship with major SaaS vendors—including Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Ariba, SAP, Success Factors and Workday—enable us to provide best‑in‑class execution with deep technical and project management expertise, along with a strong focus on innovation.
Cloud Software Services Approach
Cloud Software Services combines the power of SaaS with a differentiated methodology to enable you to achieve the business outcomes you are seeking from a cloud enabled approach including:
- Process Driven Cloud Transformationallows organizations to leverage the cloud as a means to transform their enterprise processes and achieve business objectives.
- Hybrid Cloudis characterized by existence of multiple cloud applications running in conjunction with on-premise applications.
- Multi-Cloud Orchestrationis characterized by the related use of best-of-breed SaaS solutions used to fit organizational requirements.
- Change Managementis required as cloud implementations often transform business models and force necessary change at all levels, including systems, process, organization and people.
Enterprise Process Transformation Services
In order to achieve enterprise process transformation, our Cloud Software Services team offers the following:
- Cloud Readiness:Includes enterprise cloud business case, enterprise business strategy and discovery, enterprise cloud migration roadmap and process maturity assessment
- Process Transformation:Includes vendor assessment, process harmonization, change management and governance, global rollout and localization strategy and best practices implementation
- Application Enablement:Includes application development and migration, enterprise cloud implementation, integration/interoperability, business analytics and data and testing services
- Managed Services: Includes cloud engagement health check and value capture, BPaaS enablement, end user engagement and application value enhancements.
Cloud Management Services
CES’ Cloud Management Services help organizations achieve greater operational agility, better IT governance and tighter integration of components across the enterprise—from applications and platforms through cloud infrastructure.
We help define, deploy and leverage simplified, automated cloud management systems across multiple platforms and providers. This enables clients to build cloud operations frameworks that provide for the management of public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
Cloud Management Areas of Focus
We help clients implement a sound steady state management strategy for their cloud ecosystems. We help define governance models that include delivery and operational policies. The key tenets of these, which cover the breadth of Cloud Lifecycle Management (CLM) activities, include the following:
- Service Delivery:Includes provisioning, self‑service, service level management (SLA), regulatory compliance, availability auto‑scaling, high availability considerations, cloud bursting, continuity backup, failover, DR and security.
- Service Operations:Includes monitoring, orchestration and automation, auditing, access management, incident management, metering and chargeback, cost management and optimization and continuous improvement through analytics.
Through our Cloud Management services offerings, we help define an optimal cloud operations framework that enables continuous delivery of development/operations (“dev-ops”) across a heterogeneous combination of private, public or hybrid cloud models.