The use of social, mobile, analytics and cloud technologies (SMAC) is already enabling our advanced analytics solutions to extract meaning from your data so you can refine the products, services and experiences required to outperform your competition. Whether through analytical models, systems integration or data analytics and strategic consulting, we can help your data drive experience.
Customer, Risk and Operations Analytics
How do you prepare for what is next? Adapting quickly to change is becoming a make-or-break proposition for many companies worldwide—whether that change is in risk management, revenue stream, cost increases, or other business challenges. We can guide you in using the latest business analytics tools to add incremental value, drive positive operational outcomes and deliver results that are both definitive and measurable.
In today’s dynamic and evolving connected world, increasing customer value has become a key business imperative. We can work with you to leverage data in order to drive value across the customer life cycle.
Our offerings include:
- Acquisition Models
- Market Sizing
- Competitor Analysis
- Pricing Analytics
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Spend Analysis
- Market Mix Models
- Customer Segmentation
- Channel Optimization
- Reactivation/Churn Models
- Market Basket Analysis
- MIS Reports & Dashboard
- Campaign Management
Increasing regulations, cost pressures and managing credit exposure and control are among the many business realities that require a proactive approach to risk mitigation and regulatory compliance. We can work with you to manage enterprise risk and regulatory compliance more efficiently, enabling you to make effective business decisions.
Our offerings include:
- Credit risk
- Market risk
- Collections & fraud
Complex and varied business operations combined with cost pressures and the growing need to maximize revenue require accurate operational insight in order to make the most effective business decisions. We will work with you to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of operations by making meaning out of the data that exists within the business.
Our offerings include:
- Supply Chain and Procurement Analytics
- Process and Transaction Analytics
- Call Center Analytics
- HR Analytics
- IT Management Analytics
Our offerings include consulting and development services to help clients define their strategy and solution architecture. We deliver and manage data warehousing, business analytics and reporting applications that provide tangible business benefits.
To help clients meet the demands of today and plan for tomorrow, we offer the following services:
- Business Strategy and Enterprise Metrics: Enterprise information management strategy and roadmap development, business information health assessments, business case development, platform and tool evaluations, architecture definition and enterprise metrics management
- Business Process Application: Event monitoring, BI adoption, organizational deployment and user empowerment
- BI Capabilities: BI rationalization and consolidation, data visualization and analytic applications development, BI Center of Excellence, cloud reporting
- Analytic Applications: Enterprise analytics services, industry solutions and web analytics
- Information Infrastructure: Data modeling, data architecture, data integration Center of Excellence, master data management, metadata management, data quality management, data warehouse performance improvement, design and development, quality assurance and auditing and data governance
ANALYTICS AND BI INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
Our focus on innovation and business processes is underscored by a host of industry-specific solutions. These solutions can accelerate time-to-market by employing features such as built-in data models, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and executive dashboards. We have ready-to-deploy solutions for the following industries:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Life Sciences
- Manufacturing & Logistics
- Energy & Utilities
We also recognize the importance of personalization, community and context-aware Business Intelligence. Our “Behavioral BI” (BBI) platform can integrate multiple BI systems and provide sharing, commentary and customization into the BI experience. This increases adoption, knowledge sharing and value discovery.
Businesses are looking at innovative ways to use data assets from within and outside their enterprise boundaries to enable business growth, improve profitability and drive competitive differentiation.
Data from social media, devices and things, as well as real-time interaction data from online channels, when combined with existing enterprise data assets, can create a deluge of information. Thinking about how best to turn the volume, velocity, variety and complexity of big data into a corporate asset?
Don’t get inundated. We have the experience, skills and tools you require to turn your data into your core strategic asset.
BIG DATA STRATEGY
- Big data maturity assessment
- Use case definition and business case development for big data adoption
- Big data adoption roadmap, definition and planning
- Big data architecture and new-age information strategy
- Technology evaluations and recommendations
BIG DATA IMPLEMENTATION
- Data Lake build outs– Create big data ecosystems, on cloud or on premise, to create a foundation for enterprise-wide consumption
- Hadoop offloads– Leverage the power of Hadoop to offload costly and time-consuming ETL processes or data
- Big data administration and support services– Derive ongoing value from big data investments through efficient and effective administration and support services
BIG DATA CONSUMPTION
- Big data analytics as a service– Drive descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics on your big data foundation
- Machine learning and cognitive computing– Create next generation, self-learning systems
- Data monetization– Create additional revenue channels by effectively monetizing your data assets
- Market Disruptors – Internet of Things
Analytics and Information Management
Our solutions cover the lifecycle of information utilization, from ideation to implementation to value creation. CES consultants help define your strategy and solution architecture. We then help identify and combine the types of data available within your company and from outside sources—including social media—to create a “Data to Foresight” continuum.
ANALYTICS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (AIM) SERVICES
From strategy to delivery, our AIM practice offers:
- Strategic, advisory and management consulting across Analytics and Information Management, business intelligence and analytics
- Strategic, advisory and implementation services for next‑generation technologies such as big data analytics, mobile and cloud BI
- Enterprise performance management solutions spanning business strategy and enterprise metrics definitions
- End-to-end information management services including data management, data integration, data quality and data governance
DATA TO FORESIGHT (D2F)
Data to Foresight (D2F) is an end-to-end information management solution from CES that integrates AIM and advanced analytics service delivery in a hosted environment. Benefits include:
- Delivers industry standards and custom built analytics relevant to specific needs of business users, thereby reducing discrepancy in enterprise-wide analysis
- Provides consistent and up-to-date information and assists in comparison of past trends with current data to make timely future predictions
- Ensures accuracy of foresight by maintaining consistent information throughout the evolution of data
For the first time, organizations can match operational agility and time-to-value with the velocity of today’s business environment. We bring unique capabilities to the enterprise that drive a new level of dynamic speed and confidence, such as:
- Extensible Ontologies: Allowing multi-tiered users to easily add or modify data descriptions as they learn more about the data and discover new relationships
- Linked Data:Exposed, shared and connected data that enables organizations to rapidly use their independent databases without the need for subject expertise and without the need to agree on standardized decision‑support platforms and data formats
- Embedded expert knowledge: Subject matter experts (SMEs) can infuse their expertise right into the data, allowing users to perform analysis and produce reports without the need for specialized domain expertise
- Provenance:Provides information to the user about the origin of the data and how it was processed, increasing both organizational trust in its data and the results it presents
ENTERPRISE DATA MANAGEMENT
CES’ Enterprise Data Management practice specializes in advanced solutions that improve how organizations harness their data to compete and grow. Master data facilitates better analytics, enhances regulatory compliance and improves enterprise systems like AIM, ERP and e-commerce platforms.